Thoughts of a Mad Man

"I have stood here before inside the pouring rain,
With the world turning circles running round my brain,
I guess I'm always hoping that you'll end this reign,
But its my destiny to be the king of pain"

Name:
Location: Cairo, Egypt

Friday, October 13, 2006

Chants

  • Solamnic Knights death chant
"Return this man to Huma's breast
Beyond the wild, impartial skies;
Grant to him a warrior's rest
And set the last spark of his eyes
Free from the smothering clouds of wars,
Upon the torches of the stars.
Let the last surge of his breath
Take refuge in the cradling air
Above the dreams of ravens, where
Only the hawk remembers death.
Then let his shade to Huma rise,
Beyond the wild, impartial skies."

  • Norse death chant:
"Lo there do i see my father;
Lo there do i see my mother, my sisters and my brothers;
Lo there do i see the line of my people;
Lo they can call to me;
They bid me take my place among them;
In the halls of Valhalla!;
Where the brave may live forever!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home